So far since I’ve started this book blog late last year I’ve received 3 blog awards. They make me very happy upon initially receiving them, but then I start going into panic mode.
Allow me to illustrate:
EMAIL: You’ve got a blog award!
Me: YAY!!! *dances* I am the most awesome person in the entire world.
POST: Now that you’ve got this award, pass it on to a hundred people!
Me: OKAY! So I know this one blog, and this other one and… Oh gawd, I don’t know any more blogs!! CLEARLY THIS MEANS I SUCK AND DON’T SOCIAL NETWORK ENOUGH AND I MUST HIDE IN MY CORNER OF SHAME.
Yeah, so I? Am
But this is not a confession post on my somewhat-highly-strung ways. This is in fact, a post to reveal that something saved me from going into my usual panic mode! So this is how it went:
TWITTER: YOU’VE GOT BLOG AWARD!!!
Me: YAY YAY YAY!! … Oh gawd, after all these months, do I really still not know enough blogs to fulfill the rules?
BLOGGER DASHBOARD: You haz followers.
Me: OMG THAT IS TRUE. AND SOME OF THEM OWN BLOGS. I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE.
Yes, all my lovely, shiny followers, it is YOU who have saved me. You all make me happy and I can think of no other who deserves a Happy 101 Award than y’all. ♥
List 10 things that make you happy. Try and do at least one of them today.
1) Reading Novels/Manga/Manhwa/Fanfiction
2) Watching TV Shows/Movies (Mostly US/UK/KR/JP/TW)
3) Book shopping. Especially if there’s bargains
4) Knee-high socks. The more colourful the better
5) Going into the movie theatre.
6) Talking with friends, wherein I can babble about nothing and they won’t mind.
10) My family, even if they’re loud and do not believe in knocking before walking into my room. ♥
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. Link back to the person that tagged you.
1) Reading in Color
2) Fiction Hunter
3) Edge of Seventeen
4) Bookalicious Ramblings
5) Missy's Book Nook
6) The Sweet Bonjour
7) Book Rat
8) In Which A Girl Reads
9) Opinionated? Me?
10) Brizmus Blogs Books
(Happy 101 Award was given to me by ninefly from story on a page. She is epic, and if I could re-tag, I'd totally retag you, babe. ♥)
And I'm finallyyyyy gonna be done awarding the One Lovely Blog Award! =D
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs you've recently discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
11. Who, What, When, Where, Why
12. Book Love Affair
13. su[shu]: a girl finds comfort in her books
14. Love Letters to Forever
15. Reading is Good for You